Friday, November 21, 2008

Product Review--Cleaners



I was at the store needing to buy some more cleaners. I had heard Target's Method brand was supposed to be more environmentally safe. In looking over the shelves I ran across Clorox's version called Green Works. The back of both bottles say: "Our product is made using fine natural ingredients such as essential oils and coconut-based cleaners." "Contains no phosphorus. Contains no bleach." It is recognized for safer chemistry. I didn't dig into it any more than what the back of the bottle says.

As for cleaning ability, I actually find that these work better than what I had been using. I was using a windex product for the mirrors and was having a streaking problem (you know what I mean : ) but not with this clorox. The toilet bowl cleaner also does better than the name brand stuff with bleach I was using. So far I am pleased with both products.

No comments:

Post a Comment